Enjoying The Great Benefits From Vitamins
Vitamins are need by the body in order for it to serve a lot of important pupose. But there are a lot of people that are not sure on what are the benefits that they can get from vitamins. That is the reason why this article will provide you with a list of the five super benefits that vitamins can provide to your body.
1. Healthy vision – you should consider taking in vitamin A and vitamin B2 if you want to have a healthier vision. If you do not take enough of these vitamins, then you might have a chance of suffering a number of health issues with your vision. The worst case is that you might get the medical condition which is known as the night blindness where you will not be able to see in the dark if you have a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – the vitamins that would contribute in the production of new cells are the number of B-complex vitamins. You will also need the vitamins B9 and B12 for the creation of the RNA or ribonucleic acid and DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid for the body. The instructions that are needed for the creation of the new cells can be found on the essential genetic information on both the RNA and DNA. If you have a deficiency on these vitamins, then you will have a chance to develop some growth problems.
3. Healing of the wounds – you will need to take in vitamin K, vitamin B5, and vitamin C in order to have a proper healing of your wounds. A lot of studies have shown that the proper healing of a wound is contributed greatly with enough intake of vitamin B5. While vitamin C can help with the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is very important in the proper healing of any type of wound. And if you want to have a proper clotting of your blood, then take in enough amounts of vitamin K. There will be some wounds that will not be able to heal properly if you lack the enough amount of these vitamins.
4. Strength of the bones – your body will be able to crate healthy and strong bones with the help of vitamin A and vitamin D. If you fail to get the right amount of these vitamins, then you will have great chance of developing some bone related health conditions such as rickets that will make your bones swell and fracture, and osteoporosis which will reduce the density of your bones.
5. Strong immune system – you can have a stronger immune system with the right amount of vitamin B-complex intake. Vitamin C can help your body produce the white blood cells that will be fighting the infections and viruses.